8-10 mpg out of a diesel? Are you still running emossions, fully loaded or huge trailer all the time?
Exactly like that one!
It takes me years to like a new GM body. But the one I don't think I will ever like is the one with the butterfly headlight and the tiny looking...
If you like Bigfoot did you see Survivor man Bigfoot? It had 2 seasons and was yes Les Stroud!! It was real as could be and he presented evidence...
We taped it. And gonna watch it later. No telling!! That's got to be my wife and I favorite show right now . Watched every season, never missed a...
Is tide way cheaper there than at say walmart?
What is btdt? I pay all the credit cards off each month, there to get max rewards on things I buy. I have a USAA Amex to get max cash back on...
I get a full physical with blood work like that for free from the county and a stress test, because I am a Volunteer Fire Fighter.
No but , 2 cell phones, water, morgauge, multiple credit cards, (I still pay all property taxes except my escrow home, maually, that's 3 cars and...
Haha
Most of the cheaper stoves from TSC and Northern tool are smaller ones and have to be pushed hard for heat. They seem not to make as much heat as...
I have to autopay everything I can. I forget to pay stuff and the fees are just too high. You literally have to have a Callender and look at it...
We got a small like 8 or 10oz cup full of fries and the bottom of a lunch paper sc filled up.
I wonder if that's one of those things that they look for too high of concentrations of chemicals, or heavy metals. I think he is in an industrial...
I love 5 Guys. Those are some good burgers and fries. Closest one that we go too is an hour and a half away. It's in the same city as my wife's...
I get them, but sometimes I overlook them or others I don't let it load right? But once I come back and open the thread I get them again?
I missed this post yall are talking about cause I didn't get a notification in a few days. I looked a page or so back but didn't see anything??...
Just saw the banner. Had no idea who that was but recognize her dad's name. Hope she is back to her new normal soon. I will send some money...
Haha, yea right, did she think she was going to get a 66% tip!
How are our Alaskan members doing after the quake? bogydave Rope