Then there's this guy............ Westerns Villain Jack Elam Dies
A pic might help someone recognize the stove.....if you want that info. Might help with gasket replacement or other parts.
Yep, there's this one guy who started the whole thing.............:whistle:
What kind of stove do you have?
Mine won't. I think I've seen her eyes glaze over..........:rofl: :lol:
Couldn't find anything by that name. Closest is Elm. Maybe a local pronunciation of Elm?
With the rest of the real lyrics. :whistle:
"I see a chrome cap and I want it painted black No chrome cap any more, I want it to turn black" Apologies to the Stones:dex:
Welcome aboard Brian Foster .
Not completely, but pretty darn close. :picard: Good point, and I was just thinking that yesterday. Don't know how colder secondary air would...
Oops, I forgot the blower, but it does come with the "hair dryer" version. I upgraded to the nicer one. For my circumstance, at the time, it...
You rang? (in my bestest Lurch voice) Hmmm, let's see..... The handle is too loose for my liking although it doesn't affect the burn. I like the...
One fire will turn it brown/black again. I don't have the energy for that.
Wow, Dennnis. Where'd you find those pics? Yeah, we have some no shows. Maybe they'll come back now that burning season has begun.
Welcome to Woodstock Soapstone
Woodstock Progress Hybrid
After my SisIL got her stove installed (ESW 13NC), I cut a bit for her to that length. I'll be doing some more as well in the spring. An extra...
Right!? So, that's four of us so far. :dex:This is gettin' outta' hand....fast. :rofl: :lol:
With all the logs in the drive now, I've also been thinking to get one. The Amish general store about 40 minutes south of me sells 'em, but I...
If I ever see one that says Pizza, I'm a goner.