Look closer......:thumbs: [ATTACH]
I get my stuff through Dave or ebay
I heat the garage with it. Close enough....kinda
If I heated the house with wood, this is how I'd do it.
I was thinking the same thing. But Maple is even better yet LOL
Not everywhere. My friends in Wisconsin say that their premium is e free. Ours in Michigan is not
But without your support, that girl wouldn't have that job.... Gotta love big government
Nice gift, Shaun
White ash. Cottonwood bark looks similar, but it's much thicker.
I've seen them left in, but it was in a lake where the water rose and fell 8 feet every time the wind changed direction for 24 hours. It floated...
Lol. Nah. I'd like to be added to the pm though when you get time
The link doesn't work, as it's a private convo. You'll have to manually add user names to the PM itself. Members wishing to be part of it can ask...
I've Lways us3d regular automotive oil. Somewhere between 5w-30 and 10w-40
I'll say 900lbs. Wood only
I doubt any work boots were looted
Correct
I could be in. Only an hour ish south of me
Meanwhile, we get fined for leaving the forks 12" off the ground so some dumbass doesn't walk into them while looking at his phone on the job
Won't be long and you'll be back to Beetle Kill Alley
No sir. Only 2 nights below freezing here this fall so far