Very nice Greg Good instincts to cut and save that burl. :yes:
Welcome aboard AlfA01 This thread makes everyone hungry. :drool: Greece eh. :cool:
They install cats in LP heaters these days. :faint: Gave mine a vinegar/water spray yesterday, as well as chimney and stove cleaning. :thumbs:...
Wood we do that? :whistle:
I like your setup there. :yes: I'd like to do something similar, but smaller. My BX25D doesn't have as much lift capacity as your tractor. But...
BTW, it appears that rabbits and squirrels are rare carriers of rabies. Guess I pulled that wild hare out of... my hat. :whistle:
Let's see, cats can be carriers of rabies, hmm.. no tags or fees, rabbits can be carriers of rabies, hmm.. no tags or fees Plenty of wild animals...
Plz quote where I said that.
Well, I guess it's a good thing they do that, because we all know that dogs are the only carriers of rabies.
I guess the most important question is, right or wrong, do you think you'll be able to win the fight against the power company? It sucks to be...
Not sure of his thought process, but it makes sense in my mind to have most of the weight above the tires. Easier to manually move around, and...
X3 ^^ That's great news. Hope you don't get outbid. :hair:
Little did she know that the chain just needed sharpening. :whistle: :bug: She doesn't read the forum does she? I don't wanna be the one to...
Nice saw. That woman must like ya "a little bit". :whistle:;) Not sure where the Ash hatin comes from, but some Ash will be hatin that saw. :dex:
Looks like a beast. :fire:
BTW, this is not to be read that others should be required to register (pay for) their animals. Only that dog owner's shouldn't be forced to pay...
Good info on the noodles. :yes: I've got some pine I was thinking of noodling for firestarters. Would you advise doing cookies instead?...
Welcome aboard Henry Zahn I've had issues with yellow-jackets here, seems like more every year. :mad: Also a minor issue with carpenter bees,...
Welcome aboard Kevin Stevens Grab that wood. :yes:
Dog registration fees are a sore spot for me as well. Why do I have to pay for the right to keep a dog? I'm the one that feeds it, cares for it,...