Nice sawbuck.........yes, I noticed. Grandson looks like he enjoys being there with you.
I shoulda known.......:picard::thumbs:
Biscuits......pocket holes.....spit? Duct tape? Oh, and I'm not showing my wife. We don't have a stairwell so I may be safe. She pretty much...
Beautiful!
How do you plan to use it?
In a few months, this will all be just a painful memory............Oh wait......... No, this will all have been worth it. Yep, that's gooder.:dex:
Don't mention next year.............:rofl: :lol:
I've been seeing those for a few years and would like to make some, but I can't find an easy source of pallets and don't have a machine with...
Love Red Maple.
You could do the "dollar bill test" all around the door to see if there's a slightly different amount of gasket tightness.
This is why I use Pine and Poplar (and other less desirable wood) during the SS. I use less of the gooder stuff when it isn't really needed. We...
If you ignore the "zones" and just read the temp, it's all the same.
Good job on the insulation. Should be a noticeable improvement in comfort this winter.
Sounds like you've come up with a nice plan of attack. Should help.
[MEDIA]
Avery is my new hero.
Quite an endorsement right there.:picard::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
The Mike Tyson of toilets.
Still burning nice dry pine here, most likely for another week or so until I run out for this year.
^^^^