Looks a lot like the bark on the wood Grizzly Adam got in the new wood fairy post
I hate iding trees over the web but I would say ash.
Don’t get me wron NH is a great place to live but there is nothing free about it.
New Hampshire also says they don’t have a sales tax on vehicles. However you must regester your car, the fee depends on the value of your vehicle....
That’s a whole nother ball o wax.
With all the rain if we do get some wind I’d be suprised if there wasn’t some wood to be hoarded
Live free and pay your taxes and reg. Fees
Right? This is a hick town too not a city.
Also a friend had gotten a new pup and brought him to the vet to get shots never really thought about going to the town. Months later while...
I hate to be the barer of bad news but the same thing will happen in New Hampshire. I forgot to regester the mutt one year, a police officer...
Well looks like it’s going to rain again today. Looks like it will be a day of oil changes and maintenance in the shop. Hopefully the sun will...
It would be nice if he posted pics.
Sweet new tool/toy. You should put the orange run flats on it!:wacky:sorry couldn’t resist!
All the semi synthetic oil at work is in bulk by when customers ask for full synthetic oil it comes in quarts usually there is some left because...
Yup, same here seem warm to have a fire but it makes it nicer looking out the window at the rain. Again!
[ATTACH] Batboy says y’all bettter hand out the candy! We are in a rural area as well, visited a few friends tonight the boy got way more sugar...
Largest ash I have seen as well, they dont get much past 25 dbh around here.
Dang, we should start a pool on how many splits you can get out of the one the misses is leaning on.
Uh....um....who did the horrible paint job on your ‘bota? Just playin, nice tractor.
I had another smart guy reply about listening to the pros typed out but diceded to go for some pics. And welcome Dan!