If it was a chainsaw you wouldn't wait til spring...lol.
This is a pressure problem. If the switch was set at 60 the pump would run till it got there. The switch is telling the pump to stop. If it's...
Have u tried to raise the cut out pressure on the switch?
Funny that! One time I got my cell phone bill of $1200!!!! I went straight to Verizon. They informed me it was a black tablet that had been...
Ok, perhaps I will rehash something somebody said. Did you actually check the pressure with a gage in the accumulator tank? They are sometimes...
[ATTACH]
Little Johnny comes home from catholic school with a black eye. His father sees it and says "Johnny, how many times do I have to tell you not to...
Nice! Might have to split them with gunpowder.
Days like that suck! At least you made it thru unscathed. After all that I would split that tree into very small pieces and sacrifice it slowly...
Heading out to knock down more trees. I am not a scientist so I'll leave this task up to you professionals. See if you can find out if there is...
I just learned something. I can now screw off the rest of the day, thanks.
I completely agree. Perhaps I'm a wood snob, but here in Kentucky the availability of premium hardwood is endless. If I was in a wood desert...
I use Stihl chains on my Huskies, they work very well. Not that this is of interest but I used to buy "Laser" chains out of Canada. Best chains...
No, using it for himself.
Speaking of garbage wood. I got a clearing job to put in a new driveway with my cat 953. This guy has me knocking over boxelder trees and...
Two men were out playing golf and they started to run into the twosome ahead of them. One said "I'll go up ahead and ask if we can play through."...
YOU SHOULDA POSTED THE CLIP!!!!!!!! priceless
I won't argue that. Got a Yeti fulla good ideas.. Got a pipe full of lazy...
I have never heard of a study saying that stuff makes you smarter...
A carpet-layer had just finished installing carpet for a lady. He stepped out for a smoke, only to realize he'd lost his cigarettes. In the middle...