I would try to put them in a container with some garden soil. Maybe you have some dead potted plants. clean soil up and put in a container with...
I have the p68, a little too large for my needs, but one heck of a heater. They are automated, burn about any pellet without being fussy. Very...
Mice are horrid this year. two little ones made the mistake of coming in my house. I have 6 cats! They tortured the mice to death, then left...
There were survivors and casualties of the "Darth Side". We moved on and found a home here. :camping:
Lots of good trees you can plant to replace the ones you are losing. I don't think there is any hope for the ash while that EAB is still around....
Loon , So very sorry to hear Emma has that prognosis. I know that you and Mrs. Loon will do right by her. I still feel pain with what my Max...
We had that happen here with our granddaughter. She bounced off the couch and landed on the sleeping dog. Dog about 11. Dog bite on child's...
Thank you for your service. Nice to hear that the job got done and no one was hurt. What a fool the guy was for trying to run away. :salute:
I have a few kinds of Iris. I always just leave them in the ground just like any other perennial. I don't give them any special attention,...
[ATTACH]
Statins are a hard one. Most who take them, take them without noticeable side effects. However there are many who are bothered with them. We...
I have it and feel it works well. I got mine at SamsClub, but I think you can also get it at Lowes or HD.
Clorox makes a urine eliminator. Try spraying that all round [ATTACH]
Looks like someone is all loaded up and ready to go: [ATTACH]
here in central Maine, by the way, I don't heat with oil. [ATTACH]
I am the same way with build threads. I used to be able to do some. Always love the smell of construction. Same with wood cutting. Next in...
Warm is good to "cuddle up to" but heat can overwhelm me. Makes me have a sick feeling, and hard to breath. I am too well insulated. A tee...
Please stay safe. Have a plan to stay out of area that are potential area to get hurt. wind and rain can cause so much damage. One of the...