It's coming along Pete. :yes:
:thumbs::thumbs: I like. :yes:
o_O :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: Sooooo true. We got home yesterday, furnace on to take out the chill, then she settled down in front of the stove setting it up....
Mama's kept the stove running 24 hrs as of earlier today. :bug: She says we're in "winter mode" now. :bug::bug:
Never gonna happen. Beer will always be made. Might get more expensive though. :hair: :pete::cheers:
:hair: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Yep, time to get on it here as well. Weather prognosticators are calling for snow instead of rain now. o_O
And that's why you deserve that awesome signage from metalcuttr :yes:
Same here Loon :confused:
Glad you found them Dennis. So, all that yacking I did at Walt's was for naught then. :picard: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: BTDT with safety...
Welcome aboard LumberJacked Nice sawbuck you made. I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it. :saw:
Great stuff there ReelFaster It definitely beats a traditional fireplace, and yeah, the heat is way more comforting. :fire:
I'd show up at his house, with the police.
Great news Sourwood :yes:
Chain's a bit loose. Just sayin. :binoculars:;) :rofl: :lol:
Hope all is well with them. Not knowing is stressful. :hair:
NYSERDA shows Western NY prices @ $3.396 per gallon. :loco: :crazy: I love my wood stove. :fire:
Glad you found the problem CBVT Your first sentence had me going. :jaw: :hair::hair::headbang::headbang: :eek:
Freaking rodents. :hair: Seems every spring I've gotta figure out what they chewed up on something. :hair: