[ATTACH]
Holy crap, two long azz 14 hour days! Just wrapped up now. Spent the entire day on my feet talking to people at the trade show. The 6 hour show...
Ahhh
Apparently I missed Robert Krafts private Paul McCartney concert by 12 hours. [ATTACH]
What a loooong day. I was at Gillette Stadium setting up for a trade show tomorrow. Talk about a comedy of errors. Not much went right, but we...
First pair of slippers....is that a Yooper thing?
Congrats! She sure is a cutie! Glad to see theres someone that loves even slower than me! Wife and I were together for 9 years when my Charlotte...
How did I not know you had open heart surgery? And more importantly, is there nobody on here close to him a hand? Glad to see you're up and at it!
Make sure you check what your new town in NH will discount your property tax. I think it's a max of $2K. My dad is in FL now, and as a vet with...
Gonna be 81 here today, then cooling into the 60s with rain tomorrow. I have a trade show to set up for today at Gillette Stadium. Not gonna be...
remember back to the first 3 projects you did in your shop? Kinda like that.
I stopped using paper. If I didnt correct the draft fast enough, the paper would REALLY fill the house with heavy smoke! Nice dry 6" strips of...
pretty good looking Oak! I need to focus on finding some quicker drying wood to go along with the oak I already have for 19-20. OAK tree -...
Looking good! You'll be showering inside any day now!
I like the KC Masterpiece Steakhouse marinade. Use it on grilled chicken all the time. The way it caramelizes on a hot charcoal grill does it for me!
I've only seen a few stink bugs so far. I started drawing out some woodshed and last night. Then decided it would be best to check setbacks first...
Wait, your neighbor called the cops on you because you asked him to keep his growling dog out of your backyard? Wow
I added a lot of resting on the couch to the eating.
Thankfully, the crazy rain amounts have let up here. Its raining now, but it's been much more reasonable for the past month. I have literally...