Quite the place there. :thumbs: Of course the cynic in me figures someone got a whale of a tax write-off for that donation. :bug: Does look like...
Mine too. :wacky:
Nice tractor Stlshrk :yes: Not sure if I've said hello to ya yet, so, Hello and welcome aboard. Think you'll like it here. :thumbs: :handshake:
Sorry to hear things are going poorly down there for ya. :hair::hair: "Mamma said there'd be days like this " She just didn't mention how many....
Nice stacks James Dean :thumbs: Was stationed in Valdosta for a time, and lived in Sylvester Ga for a year.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: That'd be one expensive snake. :eek:
Happy birthday FHC, and many more :thumbs:
X3 ^^^ :binoculars::tractor:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
I'd imagine terrorizing dogs wears one out. :hair::sleeping:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :sherlock: Fixed that for ya. :yes:
Well, that tips the scale a bit more towards the carport, we were hoping to get one this year, till I went on a spending spree. :emb: Besides, I...
I'm torn.. :hair: Do I like the boiler most, or the carport?? :hair: Overload!! o_O Nice setup amateur cutter :thumbs: Gonna enclose the...
What brutes. :eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Different places different people. A co-worker has been getting wood delivered for the past 2 or 3 months now through one of the local tree...
I can relate to that. My freezer has been void of venison more than I'd prefer, but I take my shots very selectively. A couple of years back, I...
Now you see why I had to risk everything to be the taste tester. :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. Can't find it though, will have to get another. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I'd imagine that would help a lot. You've been mighty busy, hope things progress smoothly. :yes:
Plz don't let your adopted g'kids play in my yard or woods. I'd hate to cause a feud on the site. :doh: :emb: :D