You might still be able to get some standing dead wood or wood that is on the ground that you can burn this winter to supplement the bio bricks....
Are farm taxes lower? If you grow your own food, make and repair your own equipment and the 1 horsepower engine on your horse drawn carriage...
So you store your winter’s wood in the kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedrooms? I’m gonna need to see some pictures of that!!!!!
Walk out basement here. So a barrel on a hand truck is used to bring in 1-2 cords at a time which makes it pretty easy. Here’s what I brought in...
Not many. But they are there. Maine Amish And increasing in numbers. Maine town’s Amish population quadruples in less than two years
What are you using to measure RPM? I bought a cheap laser tachometer thing that doesn’t seem to wanna work for me.
Hard to like that, but if you were far enough ahead on your wood to not have to buy any or switch to an alternate heat source, then you know...
I would consider it to be three years of wood on hand at all times. So as this heating season begins, you should be CSSing at least as fast as...
Good plan. Standing dead for this winter, green trees for the future.... even when you are 3 years ahead, you can use the standing dead to...
Depends on how many bodies are buried under it.......:bug: Just Kidding!!!
Just tell her that 5000 firewood hoarders think you need another saw. She can’t possibly say no then. :whistle:
Longer bar. More cutters to sharpen. Assuming you aren’t going from a standard chain to a skip tooth or semi skip. I’d probably stick with 20”...
I was going to write something that I thought was intellectual. Then I googled something and realized I wasn’t exactly correct.... this paper...
Yup. Without a screenshot,a thread like this is worthless...... back to your regularly scheduled firewood hoarding....
If you already had a smaller tractor with a winch, why would you then need to buy a bigger tractor with no winch? Is the bigger tractor with no...
Forgive my ignorance, but wouldn’t the change require a change of drive sprocket? While the difference between 3/8 and .325 is only .050, I...
J. Dirt You are being paged in the grill and smoker aisle.
What was their concern? Single heat source? Operator familiarity? Rental unit? Brand and UL compliance? Installation to manufacturers...
Hey Midwinter did you get this one yet? Firewood free [ATTACH]
That means a lot, coming from the master!!;)