In some areas but not all, and I wasn't trying to infer there is anything wrong with using them but you can't just slap it up and call it a day...
I haven't read of anyone doing that either. I have read some guys just use ATF for year round running which seems good to me. I thought I'd ask...
What kind of hydraulic oil do you guys run when you run your splitter year round? From the teens into the 80's? It seems the two types of oil...
think hard about adding plastic over the insulation, especially in a bathroom with lots of moisture. There are a lot of variables to consider when...
I mix mine all together for the most part. Sometimes I get a lot of one style, so that will all be css and I'll dig into that depending on where...
It probably acts as a wifi access point. It could be bluetooth but the amazon reviews seem to back up the wifi aspect of it. One person...
thank you, It is a 79. Hot and humid here, but now the rain has showed up. Making it hard to get all my outside work done. I have so many right...
my oak score [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I don't know why it isn't formatting correctly, it displays correctly on this end but keeps rotating when I upload.
look for a product called mechanic in a bottle It isn't magic but I think it works pretty well. I had a weed eater that sat for several years with...
How's the ergonomics of it? Do the wheels get in your way? How useful are the log cradles? I know cradles are useful but those look pretty narrow...
wood, they are called chep/peco pallets. pretty heavy duty, they last a little longer than the white stringer pallets.
This is the start of what my excavator guy is starting to give me. Decent pile of cherry logs / branches. I picked up 2 truck loads of oak around...
let evolution sort it out. :whistle: send them a youtube link.
old thread but... Did you buy that yardmax? whats your verdict on it after a few years? I'm looking at this or a countyline. the yardmax is 2...
yea some guy just posted a bunch of pin oak and I'm debating about jumping on it. Only thing stopping me is over an inch of rain has saturated my...
they wouldn't of rotted that quickly, but if they aren't on your property you may have lost out on them? even if they lay on the ground they don't...
I suppose I should do a formal introduction. I'm Mike aka In The Pines (traditional american folk song made popular by Bill Monroe or Lead Belly...
I use any old paraffin, from scented candles to the scentsy stuff the girlfriend uses on a burner. even used up/leftover beeswax The draft takes...
https://www.northlineexpress.com/media/wysiwyg/general/facecordcompare.jpg
This is how I make mine. Get a egg carton made of cardboard, fill it with whatever burnable you have.. sawdust, wood shavings, pieces of cardboard...