:thumbs: [ATTACH]
PM the details Scotty, I'll talk with Chazsbetterhalf tonight. :axe::stacker::campfire::cheers:
Poor Jackson. :confused::doh: Hope he does heal quickly. 2surgeries in one year. :confused:
Have you changed the gaskets? They may have captured/retained the smell, and stink in subsequent firings. Just a thought.
Very cool. :thumbs:
X2 ^^^ Stay safe down there folks.
Sorry to hear that your son got togged by them. :mad: Nasty bastages. :mad::mad:
It doesn't leak beer/coffee where the saw is, right? :yes:
:p:p :handshake:
Hard around here to not see at least one squished in the road on the way to work about once a month. Living across from the park, I've seen a LOT...
Heh.. and I've been giving that information out for free all these years. :doh::eek:
??????? Any particular reason?? o_O
That's one of my biggest problems, I'm not a doctor, and I have no patients. :doh:
farmer rob don't listen to these enablers. :picard: Don't spend your hard earned money on a new 3 pt buzz saw.. You could likely find a very...
Wait.. What?? You should ask them how much they're paying for the splitting. Coulda been free wood right there. Maybe some $$ in the pocket as...
Nothing says stupid as well as fireworks near your junk. :picard:
I gotta admit BDF I haven't even cleaned our chimney yet. :emb: But I don't expect to see much when I do. :thumbs:
You put it quite finely. :thumbs: I just know that there are things those will help with, and some they won't. BIL has one, and it works for his...
If it's muscular, then I've heard they work great, not so sure if it's a skeletal issue. Although, many skeletal issues can be alieved with...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Well, if they're in my woods, they're homeless for sure. Don't think I'd feed red squirrels to homeless people, they...