That was a smoking deal. I have a ford Chevy and toyota SUVS I am not brand loyal. I like ford and Chevy equal.
Just heard my AC cut off
92f today. Went to a big dove shoot. They fed us a great lunch set out all 50+ shooters. I drank half a gallon of water between about 3ish to...
Do you work on the docks? You always have pics taken from down on them.
I was scrolling quick and had to go back, I thought that moose was a horse!
82 would be nice. 85 here already just after 11am
Out in the boat yesterday. Was in the lows 90s. Supposedly it was heat index over 100. But real temp is all that matters. There was a cool breeze...
Come one now, at least split it with him!! Pay him 11, you charge your customer the book 23. You both make money. You get a free 12 hours or so...
As a forester I have worked on several salvage timber sales after tornados around here. Some were whole hill sides coming out of the river...
Or pick up half of trees and throw them around, your cars, cows across the street, blow your neighbors shed or house apart and throw it at yours....
Here in the south the thermostat cuts the AC off , then turns it back on 20 minutes later.
Oh ok , makes total sense if the tolerences are big. I was thinking cause this guy was some race car engine tech or whtever he had this thing...
Yea I read about the tight tolerance. I am a self taught backyard guy. Is seems against my logic. Wouldn't you want a thinner oil for tighter...
And lots of tractors also
There are plenty of 30 to 40 year old trucks running what ever is the cheapest off the shelf oil.
Maybe he just doesn't want any of that new fangled technology in his engine? Haha
Haha
I was always skeptical of the system. Seems too complex for good longevity. Does it vary the cylinders that deactivate? If not seems like....
You quoted yourself but typed nothing?
Now I have to go find it.