Thats what I keep telling Chazsbetterhalf :rofl: :lol: Uh oh.. :heidi::faint::sleeping: Insomnia cured. :yes:
Likely shotgun. New York used to be a shotgun only state. Opened to rifles about 8-10 yrs ago I believe. We can use crossbow as well now. :thumbs:
Fixed that for ya. :eek:
Can't like that. :confused: Have had bouts like that myself in the past. It wears ya down quickly. :sleeping: Makes me crankier than "normal"...
:yes:
:hair::hair: Did you run out of room? o_O
:thumbs: :saw::tree:
Thx, I take that as a compliment. :cheers: I do understand your sentiment quite well. Far too many are "thin-skinned" and take offense at...
We'll find out in April which was more wrong. :rofl: :lol:
Ya might let him get the goods first. :picard: Or are pics of online receipt now required? :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
X2 Happy B'day.
Sitting inside with the silly A/C running yet again. :hair::dennis: It's so hazy out today it's nutz.
I had thought of this earlier, but no time to post (was at work at the time), but my father was always against the "deer parade" during hunting...
:rofl: :lol:
Went halves with best friend on a 25 Ton Cub Cadet some years ago, it works great. No pic currently, looks exactly like stuckinthemuck posted on...
Military Commanders are very averse to the "court of public opinion". One will do nothing to tarnish the vision or reputation of the service. My...
They can't go around giving away chainsaws if they make no profit on the hats. ;)
Very touching, thanks for sharing.
Suns going down earlier these days. Won't be long now. [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: He just was sitting with that link, ready to pounce when the time came. :whistle::yes: