Oh it is jamming and reversing sometimes in both directions, it is a loose linkage a few cranks with the wrenches will stop that action. Been...
Inside it is flat and level not so outside.
Now don't get me wrong I didn't like being on that ladder but it is safer than being outside here.
I put the interconnected smoke/fire detector back up in her sewing room ceiling after she took it down and couldn't get it back up, several weeks ago.
I was on one today.
Garage door was being a pain when we got back from Bay Haven. Bear did not enjoy getting it sort of running again. Got to get out a ladder and a...
The boss had her garden, I had all the other yard chores and the stove and most of the canning. Now there are no stove chores and the yard work...
It doesn't take a lot of pellet lugging to cause most women to say never again.
Rubber legs is what I get after a session on the exercise bike. I get off the bike and everything is wobbles.
I hear ya on the smoke.
Wait a while, the limit will go to 120/80 and most of those big boys will be belly up in the trucking world. Just give it time.
That's good all the references got lowered last year the prior bands were drastically lowered. There is no more high normal. The Docs shoot for...
Well I just finished my lunch which included a good ole hard cider time for my nap, BTW my chemically corrected BP is 137/54 not good enough for a...
It is the prep that can produce many issues for people your regular 75 year old will be fine with the scope "procedure" but most 75 year olds...
Good ole benign prostate enlargement.
Nope, it has to do when the risk overcomes any normal benefit usually around 65.
At some point that ain't recommended.
You don't have to worry about the cat and I being cold this winter. This place has over 100 quilts.
They reroute things these days repeats not needed in that case. I'm pretty sure Tom no longer is going for such a thing. Now it is not always...
I am old so I have no privacy any more. Now to take my Geritol with an Ensure chaser.