Those are all over the side walk at my daughters house. the tree above that area are maple and oak. Can't help but wonder if they are caused by...
My BP has been chemically controlled for 40 yrs. Even when I was trim, my bp had to be regulated. My bp is in good range for now, but not sure...
Yes! Fresh air, breathable air! Opened up the windows, turned on the the exhaust fans and let it rip. No need for AC today. sick of 6 weeks...
Never knew that. Hanging around here, anyone can learn alot! Good to know stuff.
Happy trails to you!
:ithappened:That is one nice rig. :rootintootin: I hope you get to use it, doesn't matter doing what, just use it! :tractor:
I think that is how they corner the consumer into buying their protection plans at $10+ a month. They said it is how they make the phone...
I'm already regretting that one. At my age some things are forgotten to have different meanings. Some things forgotten to have any meanings....
Not at this age, Nothing personal left!:( I was going to say Man Cave, but I don't think he refers to his room as that. He and the cat...
Can't take the battery out of my cell phone. It is a sealed unit. But I have rebooted it. It is a pain in the backside to do that, but a good...
At least that area is safe now from another fire for a few years. Also hope it cleared some explosives from being a risk.
You are going to miss heating with the stove. How are you heating your "man area"?
I pay for security monitoring, monthly fee. Addition monitoring by my financial institution, updated new router, and installed security...
She could get a tablet and then have android. I seldom ever have any issues with Android, usually it is a program at fault, not the Android...
I saw at HD they will sell 4+ tons at $219/ton. I think $249 or $259/ton for under four tons. I have no idea about delivery or brand. I plan...
I used to get slab wood in round bundles from a local lumber yard. I paid $15 a bundle loaded in my truck. Here, most slab wood was softwood....
might be going blind, didn't you parents warn you about that if.......
I know it is no fun, but it comes with the complications of getting older. Some folks sail through it, others like you and me are humbled by the...
[ATTACH]
You must not be on many meds. No planting oats with the meds I take.