We have friends who owned a produce market. Every year when corn was getting ripe and he knew he couldn't sell it all, 4 of us would go fill half...
Those are industrial tires. They last longer than ag tires, but dont have quite the grip
I'm wondering if it's designed so that one of the duals can go flat and you can still use the trailer. Allows a guy to fix it in his spare time....
I'm about 3 hours north of Dennis. I'm in East Jordan
Most of the basics have been covered. There could be an air leak in one of many places, or the rings could be worn out, causing low compression....
Hoping to do a corn can muffler tomorrow afternoon....
Howdy folks. Half a day tomorrow and I'm done for the week.
Seems to me that the rafters on either side should be doubled, rather than the hanger between the 2. Why double a 32"L 2x8 rafter hanger when the...
I think some folks mixed up butternut, or white walnut, with bitternut hickory. The leaf arrangement does kinda look like butternut
.062" solder...or lead wire...is it softer than normal solder? I ask because even with .035" electrical solder I always roll over tdc 10 times or...
Yeah man
Ha! We were typing at the same time. I wasn't trying to correct you.
I was told they're called choke cherries for a reason. Lol. Dad always told me not to eat them so I never did
Tekonsha is a brand I've had good luck with. Others may be fine too, but I've never seen a failure with these
If your plans change you're more than welcome up here
You're sure they came off the scrounge wood? Looks a lot like white poplar wood and red maple leaves
Yep I've used a few HLS coils for the 350 and they've been good. Hard to justify AM when you can find used oem for $15 delivered on the bay. Asian...
Walt just posted a vid on ope. Huztl 372 with 1 tank of fuel through it put a hurtin' on a 372 xtorq in 14ish" ash. An unscientific farmer Jones...
Czed Dave has 5 or 6 of them. He'll be along shortly to let you know what's good and what should be replaced
Dad had 2 F150 Platinums with the twin turbo v6 and got 14-15 mpg around home. Never got over 18 hwy. Must've been geared lower. I figured the...