Hotter than here. Truck says 88 now
Haha, and why would you, your in Canada!
Go to TractorByNet look up @DiamondPilot heck by now he probably has 300 on one of the Eco boost and his dad has one too. He loves the things,...
I think it may have been 100k when he bought, that number was sticking in my head as a number. At least it's a diesel and hopefully won't have...
You right I think I remember that. I know the regular gas ones are 36k. Maybe there 50 or 75k? I don't think it's 100k?
Don't they only give 36,000? He is within a few hundred of that.
I'd use sheet vinyl it's solid and water can't penetrate. The sides yes but you can even put silicone there
I didn't think of cheap vynal floor. That's probably the best solution WW
Dang that's a long haul!! You didn't call me man!! You came within 2 hours of me!
Can you get by without useing it for a week? If it were me I would get a few gallons of not expensive but maybe not the most expensive thing. Pour...
????? Are you wanting to staple carpet over carpet?? And then every now and then remove it to hose it off? I would not worry about staple and just...
I had not till now either. I just resubscribed this year to pertersons 4WOR magazine. I use to get motor trend and a few others and kept up with...
A big enough turbo 4 will work well for probably 50% of the half ton owners out there. I would imagine it would wind up pretty high and have...
If mine ever goes out I am going to get a GM performance 350 crate. There actually reasonable . Not very expensive at all on those old engines....
I haven't heard that!! Still cant beleive it!! My v6 Ram1500 has the v6 . I use it in and out if the woods a lot and off road and in muddy...
Yea you can go in computer but I was thinking along what you said, you possible have 3 trucks there, maybe jut 2? You don't know, and I agree, I'd...
It's kind of like don't feeds the bears. There federally or state protected there and they dont want them to become dependent on handouts.
Here some more pics of the progress since I know everyone likes pics. The back splash area is painted that dark blue now, there was a big cabinet...
A lot oF people trade for stuff that are into this. They also can and know where to buy things at a super deal, like 20 cents on the dollar. So...
And not quite done. Have some caulking and have to glue the counter down, it's just sat on there now. Covered a lower outlet and installed a new...