Looks like a nice days work! Always great when you can get right up on top of it! And it really is amazing how.much more power diesels have in...
I miss their old margaritas that were the size of a hubcap. 1.5 of those and I was quite glad I was less than a mile from home in my young and...
I've never been disappointed with Texas Road House. I take clients to high end steak houses regularly for work, but I am more than happy with TRH...
Wife went away for the weekend with her girlfriends. That means I can smoke on the screen porch! Grabbed an Arturo Fuente Anejo from the stash and...
I didnt caee to watch to the end. Did the Jack Assparagus put an axe through his shin? Almost hope so.
No pics again, but port tenderloin I. A steakhouse marinade. Nobody else eats pork in the house, so I save it for when I'm flying solo. Came out...
The morning birds on yet another summer morning that feels like fall. Complete with steam coming off the pond.
On my way home tonight I passed a huge stack of cut up rounds on the side of the road. So after a J turn in the company car I roll slowly by and...
I get pretty pizzed when I start a fire in the winter and it smokes bad before getting up to temp. I'd be REALLY pizzed if it was a nice summer...
I just grunt and pick them up. I can't figure out why my shoulder feels like it does right now.
Warming up the Bronco!
Sweet!
"I want your big hard wood?"
Best thing about stacking in the front yard? My wife insisted on doing it so it would be as neat as possible. Win-win!
The birch at the 35 degree angle? I'm waiting in that to fall!
It blends nicely, but definitely noticeable! I was stacking some locust.out front one day and one of the snowbirds stopped and asked if i had...
I'd rather eat a bullet than never eat another steak!
My wife would LOVE if I filled the front yard full of dog crates full of firewood! It would look much better than this. [ATTACH]
Sorry to hear about your friend LinkedXJ I can understand your mindset, but at the end of the day, just about any hobby has inherent risks. If...
Lol gotta love it! I've become a bit of a hoard snob lately. I try not to take things that are cut short. My stacks are much better looking now....