This is our favorite for beef and pork and a few other things like mushrooms. Fine ground blend of garlic, onion, and pepper. [IMG] It does...
You can get one of those roll around AC units that vent out a window and don't need to be drained. You, the cat and the birds will be much more...
I know a lot of my Vet friends are getting the new vaccine. I'll be looking into this for sure. I hope your wife is in contact with her...
Thanks Pete. I go to group every week plus see the psychologist and psychiatrist every few months. I am not ashamed to admit it. It helps me...
I always said I had a lot in common with dogs. I'm just a bit more modest and don't pee on everything in public. I don't ride legs either!
I have seen several around here. What I know is don't let any snow removal get near them. In the cold, they shatter if they are disturbed....
Looks good, why the solid fence?
I don't do the fireworks thing. The boom is very unsettling to me. Takes me back to a time when a boom was very destructive. The fireworks...
How did she not have the shingles shot? There is another newer one out now, so many are being vaccinated again. Ck with your doctor if you...
thanks. I am "thinking" of getting a chiminea and will need to be able to use small stuff in it. I have no business trying to operate one of my...
How friendly is the pet pig? Does he socialize?
My thought for the day: [ATTACH]
That color is a real heat sink! Looks good!
Yes indeed, a very Happy Anniversary to you and your wife of 56 years.
That happens a lot to us on this end. I also lost a friend who worked for me for years. He was 5 years older than me, but was much more active....
I'm late, again, but if you will forgive me, [IMG]
that is so cute. Dogs really do think a lot like people. That dog knew a game to play with the baby that was fun for the both of them and...
What did you buy for a chainsaw, do you like it, would you buy it again? tx
Always good to know your kids are secure. That and knowing they are happy and well.
That guy was working really hard. The one with the weed wacker, not so much. I have used the scythe when I could stand unassisted. It really...