Nice setup. I've got a late 90's version of that, w/o the Bies fence.........:( Good luck.
Uh, wait a minute..........it runs, right? I mean, you're only taking $100, so I gotta ask. :D:whistle:
I'll bump up to a nice solid $100. :dex::picard:
Happy Canada Day, rottiman! Poor dog.
Oak.....the moisture hoarding wood.
Well, if Accuweather can be believed :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:, we hit 97 today with a "real feel" of 104. Down to 91 right now, so I'm...
Oh no......whatever shall we do. [IMG]
Yep, I burn Pine after it's dry (same as any other wood). Plenty of folks have nothing but Pine and get by just fine using it. We've had quite a...
Marketing tells us what they think we want to hear. I'd make 'em smaller by a couple inches. Use a measuring tape to find out for sure. If that's...
Nice to see that pic. We just bought one and I got it planted a couple weeks ago. Maybe I can cut it down in a few years? :whistle::rofl: :lol:
Made a quick run to the store today and picked up an 18 pack of their beer of choice. 10ish bucks. I thought beer was more expensive than that....
Speaking of strange............and that's all I've got to say on that:whistle: Dennis schooled me a while back on our "Poplar" as opposed to Tulip...
Hey, I've passed out that award many times......I finally got mine. :thumbs: 'Bout dang time.:)
Cut it, split it, dry it, burn it. Some around here call it go-fer wood.
Nice little [ATTACH] to unload the [ATTACH] .
1/3 to 1/2 cord or so.[ATTACH]
They just left with a promise to bring more when they're in the area.......Oak, Poplar, Maple, whatever. I told him I'd take it. This'll save me...
about to be dropped off from next door neighbors place. No idea how many or how big. I just talked to the tree guy (boss) and he had no problem...
Yep, pretty tough to see it from here to know for sure.......:whistle:
I say yes.