Even Better! :coldone:
Good of her Wolves.:yes: Almost 90f in the shade here.:coldone: Maple?
:rofl: :lol::coldone:
Too bad the Goof doesn't live there.:whistle: Always stirs the pot well.:salute: :coldone: [IMG]
Pretty sure the only time they let us down save is when they have to leave us. Sorry about Max. Terry
Things are getting busy down this way Shawn.:picard: Gatineau to cut down all its ash trees, sick or not
[MEDIA]
Was a waiting WS.;) :coldone: Deer bother your gardens? [IMG]
I didn't have room in the truck for the wooden 2 seater? :hair: I'll pick it up next time I'm down in the states WS.:D:coldone: [IMG]
Always had a feeling Sav was a 'Whisky In The Bag' kinda guy. :salute: :coldone: [IMG]
:whistle::coldone: [IMG] Looks like you guys are having some good fun Mid.:yes:
Pallet Pete is gonna have a fit when he see's this! :coldone:
Pretty sure the golf course members are gonna be a little pizzed that you's filled one of their fairways.:coldone:
:coldone: [IMG]
Backwoods found that old pic Eric.:coldone: :yes: [IMG]
Shift this week and last hour tonight outside in the rain 51f.:singingintherain: Heat was on in the truck and heat on now in the house. Locust...
Always thought that was a given here at FHC muck? :coldone: :salute:
Had to google that one man.:D [IMG] They went to 15$ an hour min over here and I think the kids are around 16$ with us?:whistle: :coldone:
I get laughed at TD but will stick with this. :coldone: [IMG]
When we arrived back at the water plant the other 2 students were doing the exact same thing.:whistle: Pretty sure its gonna be a long...