I find everything to be overkill however.
That is the reason for the guns around here, I shoot woodchucks, damm things won't leave a garden alone. I use whatever is handy and a have no...
I think I'm using Winchester ammo in the .22 these days used to use Remington Hornets. All I know is that the ammo is old. Probably 1980...
I haven't tested the firing pin on my 30-30 in a very long while. Haven't chase white tails in years. Now the single shot straight pipes have...
The damm thing only took 1 shot, no need to spray lead around.
Marlin microgroove semi open iron sights 18 shot tubular magazine model 6o damm thing is a tack driver.
Yup.
1 less whistle pig eating the bosses garden.
Well we had a closet demowit and a closet repug. I'll let you insert the names of those so called "independents".
Well?
We likely have dealt with worse.
Well I'm reduced to watching Godzilla movies.
Your point?
What could possibly go wrong? It is a fool proof procedure right down to drawing lots if the rounds end in a tie.
Ballots go to Disgusta for rounds 2-whatever counting today. Time for Adam and Janet to get their underpants in a knot or wet.
Well of the important Primaries yesterday in Maine the Dimowits tripped all over themselves with their ranked choice voting, hell I dammed near...
You old or sump-then?
I don't care for avocados and my K levels are fine even without the bananas.
Not really my I7-3770 system made it coast to coast in less than 48 hours. And my P4E did it overnight. But we are talking pre-USPS *zon.
Toner installed rest of wife's tomes printed.