No offense to anybody, but I see very little reason to recommend the stihl ms250 over an echo cs490, and I like Stihl saws as much as anyone. One...
I'll vouch for Armbru84 and huskihl as being solid gentlemen too. In fact Cole loves working on 441's! Don't ya Cole?:rofl: :lol: You're in good...
He mistook it for an arm rest while squatting on the ladies stool and busted it that way.:whistle::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Outstanding Kevin! I'm sitting here with a huge smile on my face! It looks good right there brother!
Welcome to the club! Pull up a log and :fire: you're going to like it here!
Give yourself more credit than that. Or I guess me way less credit. It's really pretty easy.
Tried those in the past and they are an improvement over the bar oil jugs. I like this other one because it holds a full gallon. Also its instant...
I found this interesting: [MEDIA]
Idk. If we follow that logic then Echo's should maybe start to fear the cross.:whistle:
I've never noticed color making much of a difference as long as a tack agent is present. Something bar oil related that I do like is these:...
In all fairness guys the sign has already made the rounds for awhile here in the eastern half. Maybe some of our friends out west would like a...
Yep you will need to tune the saw afterwards. Pretty good explanation of that procedure here Adjustment and Tuning of a Chainsaw Carburetor Post...
Sorry we didn't get that mess cleaned up. Could have spent another day there! It sure was good to see you and Judy again yesterday!
2nd could potentially be Bass.
Yes I love my 7910! And that was part of what I didnt like about the 6100. It's a different saw than the 7910 in more than just size. It was a...
I think you have gotten some awesome advice so far! It comes down to philosophy of use really. The scenario you describe would fit a 50cc saw with...
It's actually quite a bit closer than some would like to admit. Echo cs620p Very close in power. 4.52 hp for the Echo vs. 4.69 for the Stihl. I...
I'm pretty sure the log cabin style ones were more epic. I noticed how you conveniently didn't take a pic of one:binoculars::rofl: :lol:
Again thanks for posting. This salad was a keeper too!
Thanks for posting this Roger! The peppers are outstanding and I will be making some. That is if winter ever decides to quit for good.