Flip your bar around and try it. You may have uneven bar rail wear
The Wood Wolverine What say you? Apple?
Yeah I don't know. The white ring around the outside throws me off, too.
Bark looks like black cherry. But the center of the wood is too dark.
[ATTACH]
Looks like our red maple. Either way, it's probably similar
I'm good. Send them back south
562. Same thing
If you can wait a week, I have one to do and can post details once it's in my hand
Hmm. Was that block split by Jack straw and Gary? While noodling those big ash rounds over to the side, the ol' 365 just sorta stopped cutting. I...
No posts in daze. How's you, Stumpy Steve?
That dude can split him some wood
Chvymn99 Thanks for the pics. You even got the Pornstar flatbed in this one :D [ATTACH]
If the flywheel wiggles, the main case bearings are bad and it shouldn't be used until they're replaced
Close. Larry the cable guy's granny Lol
Don't know. Never used those particular lamps. If white is definitely ground, then no, since there's no extra wire for it.
Thats where I would go next. Brown to brown, red to corresponding turn signal, white to ground
I suppose those particular lights could each have their own separate turn and stop light bulbs.
Are both lights identical? The wires coming from each one are identical colors?
The only thing a designated "stoplight" wire would be used for is the 3rd brake light like on all new cars today on top of the trunk