Over relatives tonight and we had popcorn with maple pepper on it. It is made from maple sugar, sea salt and pepper. This is real tasty and...
Welcome to FHC. Pretty neat stove. It is missing some parts and needs new isinglass. Here is a pic, a few stoves down the Web page. It has a...
It looks very good Greenstick. I can see getting a lot of use out of that set.:yes:
Waiting for the avatar change any day now...:whistle: It looks great Pete.
I can disassemble mine and pack it up there. :yes:
Do you have a 21" weber charcoal grill by chance? I can make pretty good wood-fired pizza on one with my modified lid. I have no problem...
So the way things are looking now is that my wife has a commitment that Saturday. I think I will be able to attend and head up Saturday morning....
No worries. I cut a small burl at my brothers house today off a downed limb.
Add some ketchup chips and Killians red lager and there is a whole new level of something going on. o_O
I hope it goes well for you. We have a good week ahead of us, but with snow falling this past Thursday, I really think we could get one more cold...
Very nice haul and good looking stacks.
Dont cut the burl! If anything, save it and bring it to the NH GTG. I know a guy that could turn out out something for ya.:whistle: Nice score too.
Just for pricing ideas Craigslist in MA southshore has and ad for 1 man chainsaw and splitter $30 per hour $45 for 2 men. I would think a set...
Ok, I thought the test was done inside the motor housing. To the spades was reading zero. Each spade to ground prong was Open Loop all the up...
Got any seasoned wood for the fire pit?:whistle: Have a good time everyone.
Is that how battery powered drivers stop so quick?
Nice lines on the bench. Scroll details on the legs look very good too. :yes:
Hahaha.
I'm going to stir the pot here. What is the benefit of making a batch of charcoal versus taking small branches in the yard and making a fire in...
Ah, that explains a lot. Thank you for that info.:yes: