I'd guess Judy's dissertation didn't include the word "Honey". You did have me concerned at first. Maybe return the saw and get yourself one of...
At $120 I would have been all over it. The Poulan sat in the box for 3 years or more. Opened the box this spring and it didn't run. Played with...
I was doing some organization and thought I could get rid of my Poulan pole saw and get a pole saw attachment for my Kombi. I did a web search and...
Or supervising you on picture taking. :D:rofl: :lol:
Dog gone Kevin. That is a rare shot of me actually working and running the saw. :saw::D
I had several members request the pepper recipes. It was suggested that I post them here. Sauerkraut Stuffed Peppers Brine: 6 Cups of water 3...
Yip Yip Yipee. Cinnamon is home. I was having second thoughts. Our daughter called and said, "Come get this d!!!m cat. It bit me." Don't quit...
Glad Phoebe is doing fine. I actually re-homed Cinnamon today. I am already worried if I did the right thing. My grandson was sick today so mom...
Welcome Satchmo1960 I can not speak for Echo. I am more of a Husky man, but I do have a Stihl MS 250 and really like it. The only reason that I...
Their return policy has been extended to the end of 2018 I believe. Just changed my IS order to an AS a week ago.
Nice looking wood stacks Coming to a Theater Near You soon.:stirpot::D
Junk Mail! Mailbox is loaded with the stuff. "Get our credit card. 0% interest." When you look at the fine print 26% after 6 months intro period....
Edited: Wrong forum.
I too hate the rats. When we had livestock my Treeing Walker coon dog was my ratter. After she passed, my first cat showed up. He was a h!!l of a...
I have 4 of those mouse traps. The mice just laugh at them. Mouse traps are probably to well fed.
Having raised sheep, cattle and a couple of horses, the hooves will wear down if not keep in a moist muddy environment. The wild horses are...
Keep it up there! :)
Weather guessers are saying, 55 Weds., 68 Thurs. and 72 Fri. No rain during the day. It is about time. I plan to hit it hard over the next couple...
Around 6 cord. Up from the normal 3 to 3 1/2 cords. Hopefully the 1/2 face cord I brought up the other day will get me through.
"Probably" ? o_O Come on CBVT. The correct word would be definitely.:D:DUnless you New Englander's are cut from a different cloth. :DI have been...