Nice saw !
Yes you can season rebar to cook on but after it is seasoned you will want to keep it out of the weather or it will rust. You can even season a...
Some of the best chili I've had !
Thoughts and prayers for you
Yes I did some re-designing Dennis and it works a lot better
The winch is an Egland 3501 designed for 30 to 50 horse power tractor. The tractor handles this fine ,most of the time when winching I have the...
31 horse power
My winch set up is a little different than any I have seen here. I ford a small river to get to my woods and coming back from the woods I have a...
This coffee cup is from my Stanley thermos,date on the bottom of the thermos is 1944. My father bought this when he came home from WW2 and used it...
Sometimes with a large log you can cut almost through near the middle of the log then drive a wedge in the Kerf, that will bring the log off the...
Very nice saw,to find one in that condition is rare.
This looks like it is going to be a very nice trailer can't wait to see it at Dennis and Judy's.
Did you get that tree down safely ?
When it stops raining I will take some pictures .
I bought my winch from Reed Supply Company ,St. Johnsbury,Vermont They had the best price it is an Egland 3501
When I first got my tractor I used a quick hitch with log tongs hanging from the top of it this works very well .A few months ago I bought a three...
Love that splitter , where is your milk crate ?
Nice view from up on that hill,is the Ohio river down in that bottom?
I have only ran a 550XP for a couple of cuts but I am pretty fond of my 254XP.
I can put a cord or so on a raft , it would probably be down to your place by Monday.