Gee, that's a shame. :dennis:
X whatever!!!
:D
Beautiful!!!
BTW, I've always wondered.....what IS that in your avatar pic???
She got a bit carried away with LARGE RED TEXT and exclamation points. :bug: :rofl: :lol: Holy chit! Trouble with my Harman
:whistle: :popcorn:
Both!! :D
I've had mine for about 6 yrs. De-scale it with vinegar every 3-4 months, no problems.
I too, have (and love) my Keurig. Yes, they still have the basket. I get the Columbian Keurig coffee at the local Ollie's and the 60 pack...
Also sounds like like you're feeling better. :thumbs:
X2!
I burned MANY tons of Chow that I got from HD.....never had anything it the bags but pellets, and they always burned just fine.
Member Krooser has burned them a lot in the past, although I'm not sure if they were hardwood or softies. Maybe he can chime in on a review....
Wait....it says softwood on the label, but they're really hardwood???
Wow....2 TB external hard drive, right now at Amazon for $58 bucks. 5 1/2 stars on cust. reviews. [MEDIA]
Lighter fluid works well on adhesive too.
Feel better soon, bud.
But was the original "soup" completely drained & flushed out before adding the 50/50 ?
You can also try radiator cooling liquid......usually lowers temp 15-25*. For those that don't know, it's basically liquid soap. It reduces...