I was just talking with a neighbor just yesterday about how important a good "fit" is. I have a used $50 Rossi 22 rifle that is very hard on red...
This is a week old by now, never heard a teeny weeny little bit of it on the evening "news". ‘Come hell or high water,’ citizens will keep gun...
Screw in tree "spikes" left by a hunter, below his tree stand. There may be more in that same log (tree).
Yeah it's the time of the year that some real "meaty" tires come in handy.:thumbs:
Well it's certain you don't "smear" it on your chin!:D (neither do I):whistle:
Nice hoe, but what's with that right front wheel :rofl: :lol: Did you get your front bucket mount back in order?
My tranny complaints...... well I did tow around a 9 ton manlift every few weeks, and there was that load of concrete pipe, I didn't quite do the...
Papi, I'm a Ford guy with a 01 7.3 with that miserable automatic transmission. Now "they" may use a different a/t in the gas models, or maybe with...
If you only dull your chain (rather than grinding a rock) it removes so little of the tooth that you'll only need to deal with the "raker's" now &...
A hydraulic top link is soooo handy for all of my rear attachments that it never come's off the tractor making a 2nd pair a must for me. I have 3...
It looks like they had some problems anyway, save's you the decision.:thumbs:
30 years old? Sir you should have a proper service & burial including a nice headstone for the old gal. :thumbs:
I don't think Honey Locust sprouts off the stump like those Black, at least I don't remember them doing it back when I had them on my place.
I'll tag on to classicdmax's thread. It's been a few months since I've been able to work up any wood, we've lost a lot of snow in the past few...
Here's that B&O RR 50' tape.
Somewhere I came across a B&O RR Lufkin 50' tape measure. It's leather bound and embossed with "B&O RR". The tape is a cloth/canvas material....
Would it be ok if I copied this pic of yours and had it framed? [ATTACH] It's a beautiful sight:D.
Well I got my head out of my azz, found a little piece of dry ground and went back to it some this week. This rack was the logs that were in &...
Dennis, (I think) you only "twerked" that pipe that connects the left & right together and lost your "timing" I had the same thing happen and I...
Hell I was thinking tee shirts. I guess I'm "visual" :loco: :crazy: look at the avatar 1st, name 2nd.... sometimes if necessary. I'll ask for...