I think the 7910 probably has more raw power, but the 572 felt like it had more zip spooling up. I will say Husky really dialed in the anti-vibe...
I ran one the other day. Lets just say the quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten. If it was my saw it'd be a keeper for sure. It...
What you did there I :binoculars: :rofl: :lol:
Admit it amateur cutter you just needed an excuse to run the 660! Nice work my friend!
If this was from a wood scrounge on someone else's property, I fail to see how it was all your wood to begin with? Unless you had an agreement,...
Chris this seems like a pretty good resource: https://resumegenius.com/how-to-write-a-resume Good luck I'll be pulling for ya brother!
Yeah it always seems like they bounce about a million times and land in the bottom of about a 6' deep pile of leaves in the woods. It's uncanny...
I like it! Did I mention the magnet on the accu-stick makes a good make shift metal detector. For when those pesky bar nuts bounce 3 times a flip...
When your dealer gets that slack jawed confused look on their face have them call the distributor like I did. My dealer's rep said this fall:sherlock:
If I remember correctly the lumber crayons are 1/2" diameter: Lumber Crayon Here's the holder: [MEDIA] You can find them cheaper if you shop...
I have an Ott Accu-stick I really like the adjustable length and the magnet is very strong. Helpful as I cut firewood for more than just myself...
Word on the street is this fall.
Heck manufacturing jobs anywhere here in the USA!
They are opening a plant in Michigan
Liking the Michigan connection. Definitely seems promising.
Yeah that's SOP for tree guys... Usually they don't get paid to make firewood. They get paid to make stuff dissapear. The faster they do it the...
That 2511t is getting some seriously solid reviews from pro climbers. Outcuts the Stihl 150t and is lighter to boot. I'm diying to haul one into...
Looks like a type of hickory. The "spicy" smell fits hickory too.
We should be able to make that happen pretty easy. I hate to see it go, but my better judgement says it's got some root issues and should probably...
Looks like Bryce is ready for his first real saddle! I lol'd when I saw the flip flops!:rofl: :lol: