This is a good idea
I can buy a bunch of rigging for a grand.
Wow 1000, maybe they will stay
[ATTACH] We have a cluster of maple trees at the back of the house that I’m starting to get a bit concerned about. The proximity and lean on the...
[ATTACH] Redneck firestarter!
[ATTACH] It’s kinda a jumbled mess of good and rotted wood. A bonfir is in order while there is still some snow on the ground.
[ATTACH] Couldn’t resist the urge any longer. There are a bunch of blown down trees on the property. The sun is shining and chips are flyin. :D
I thought this weeks storm was going out to sea but looks like we could get 10 inches. Another little storm.
Not fair! Your wood is drying, mine is will be under snow for a couple more weeks!
I have gotten oak that was cut down in early spring and cut split and stacked asap. Burned next winter.It’s not recommended but can be done. How...
Looks a lot more comefortable than haveing a little seat jammed up your backside!
What in Sam hill is that thing!?
Thanks! Perhaps I’ll give it a try next time. Last few times we have left our house around 9pm. Less people on the road and the kids sleep the...
Myerstown, nice area just HATE the ride down 84.
Well as far as wood goes, I have 4 cord of splits in piles that need to get off the ground and a truck load of logs on the way if the mud ever...
We had a power vent at the other house no issues at all other than noise. This is something I haven’t thought about at the current home but it...
We had 7 at dawn. My indoor wood reserve is getting low, I love winter but hope spring is coming soon.
I stand corrected. Free wood is good no matter the species.
Looks like red oak to me
That’s what grandpa used to do!