I know that for a fact! Lol
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :zip: :zip: :zip: :whistle:
Lol, mines the same way, and we are hoping to do a pole barn too!!! Brothers from different mothers, you and I??
A little meme I made up last night....lmao.... [ATTACH] There's a few of us that can relate!!
That's sweet, Kimberly! Make sure you save that pic and submit it to next year's calendar!!
Thanks buddy! How have you been?
Welcome to the family!
I sent one, you should've got it! :thumbs:
Perty good buddy, hows yinz guys?
Thanks brother, we burned some cow on the firepit this evening over some hickory and applewood.... [ATTACH]
Distant stepcousin-in-law to Jack Straw, if I recall correctly!
Despite the wind and blowing snow, we had a great steak dinner cooked over Applewood and hickory! Did some asparagus on the fire too! [ATTACH]...
We haven't had jack squat for snow this year, we're due for a whopper.... I'm tired of the dyslexic weather, I'm cooking outside weather it's...
I'm just hoping to get some out. I've been too busy...
She's making me a pan of fresh apple crisp instead!!! :drool::drool::drool:
You're always welcome here my friend. Don't ever forget that!
Thank you, my friend! Steaks on the keyhole pit later this afternoon!!
Thank you, dear!! Wife has something planned for me later, let's just say it involves a campfire and some big steaks! I'll post up pics later!
Thanks fellas, so far it's just another day, work and then go home and tinker with some chainsaws. I'm trying to get some maple buckets out, just...
Thanks guys, just another day! Patiently waiting for spring!