Had some time tonight to get some finishing done and thought I could do it myself.:whistle: Didn't work out the way I wanted but got half...
Another 10 quarts ready to finish and this 55gal to deal with.:yes: Had to pull the taps as I wont have time to burn in the next couple...
:salute: Liveleak.com - Truck and suspicious rough bridge collapse
Nice of him.:yes: I use one of these little pound and half throw aways. Gotta have big boots on and a left handed mitt as I do miss quite...
Looking good Birthday boy.:coldone:
If there's no rush here when finishing we just pour it all in a large clear bowl and let sit in the fridge overnight.
These are used in one step of our filtering and work quite well.:yes: [IMG]
:whistle::coldone: [IMG]
A little snowy today but all's good.:coldone: [IMG] [IMG]
Is that one of those 4 pounder estwings Grahamt? Will make for a large forearm in no time.:hair::coldone: Gotta do the same tomorrow for my...
Nice.:yes:
Crazy crap weather but all the tubs are full right now? which will be brought up tomorrow after work. 45g plus the 35g that is still waiting in...
Me and Emma were out brewing and this ended up in the 10 quart fish bucket.:salute: [IMG] [IMG] And ended up in this bucket which will be...
On its way 85.:salute: Done quite a bit this past week but had to start-stop a few of the boils.:whistle: Went out the other day to grab some...
Seen a couple over the years drop when hunting which was pretty cool. Good it wasn't 20ft to the left Mike. :coldone:
Never had elm split like that around here Sav. Nice!:yes:
Friggen thing gets in the way of everything.:hair::salute: Good luck with the run tomorrow man.:yes:
Probably just needs to get a little chillier Flame?:cheers::coldone:
Nice! :yes: That cutting board you made is pretty cool for sure.:yes: [IMG]
Cooking tonite Shawn?