Great work! That looks a hell of a lot easier on the back than the big ash I bucked and loaded into my truck this week.
48 hours in, still on generator power. Slight inconvenience. My only gripe was the lack of coffee this morning. I didn't want to start the...
I "volunteered" my services today to go to McLures honey and Maple in Lebanon NH next week to do a site inspection. Hopefully I'll get some...
I like the metallic brown. My wife picked that color for the accent pieces on our Absolute Steel. Best thing about WS, we were the only ones in...
It has a coil sprung Dana 60 out of an 07 F-350 and matching rear axle. Engine came from a donor I had kicking around. Got bored and decided I...
So many possible comments that my brain has locked.
Harbor Freight Preditor. In case anyone didn't mention it. :rofl: :lol:
Looks like fun! I can't see much of anything I was scrounging before the storm, and Asplundh is now working with the line crews, so no fresh...
Liberty
this generator came with the house. I hate it, but it does the job. I've been saying that I want to buy a 5000 watt pure sine wave invertor for...
I can't imagine being dependent on a boiler or furnace in times like this! I'm doing a 24 hr burn of dimensional oak. Not toasty, but quite...
Yeah, it's one of those cheapo screamers. It's driving me crazy it's so damm loud. Once my wife finishes eating I'm gonna turn the lights off and...
Aaaaaand pizzed it is. Main road has power, but mine wraps around the shore of the pond. Not sure where it actually comes from. They got a lot of...
I think my power is back on! Just drove by my street, and the light over our mailboxes was lit. Wife is in the grocry store now, then I will find...
Probably just socks
It's damm ugly for sure. Salem is dark as well. Looks like Midwinter got lucky on this one! It's a hoarders dream out there! I cut up a 14"dbh...
Hopefully better than where I am. It's a disaster. Trees down across roads everywhere. Power will probably be out for days.
No, we were born in April. Happy Birthday clemsonfor
It started snowing here around noon. It didn't really start picking up until around 9:00. I went to bed at 11 and there was already a decent...
Yes sir. Just your typical 1994 1 ton 7.3 powerstroke Bronco.