BOOM!!!! Timber Culture Act - Wikipedia
That depends on whether you are talking an assessment or an appraisal. Assessment being what you are taxed on and appraisal being the fair market...
Red Cedar
I'm with Canadian border VT on this one. Throw on a jacket and let it cool down til they bring in the wood. They will realize how little effort...
I believe you should. NH fried chicken at Well Seasoned ‘s house!!!
I think you’re supposed to have a longer box with the heat lamp at one end... this allows the chicks to choose if they want to be under the...
I use a tape measure and cut a small stick to 18” long. I will use that approx 1/2” diameter stick to measure my next round to cut with my left...
Good video.. Thanks rottiman
Should have read more carefully..... disregard
Cherry
Words, words, words, words..... Looking for a picture...:binoculars: Words, words, words, words... There’s gotta be a picture somewhere....
Got pics?
When is the farm going to go on the market?
Uhhhhhh..... you’ve been here for over two years waiting for the perfect opportunity to reply to a thread and that opportunity finally...
Not until the oil companies sell off the inventory that they paid a high price for during the market run up. The spot price for heating oil has...
I didn’t see the point in paying for foam baffles for the entire length of the rafters if I was going to be using a rigid insulation. Looks like...
I read a couple articles that talk about putting foam board on top of the roof sheathing to avoid thermal bridging of the rafters... As ironpony...
Here’s an article.. R.I.P. fellow wood hoarder..... Free Access: Paoli veterinarian dies
There are times when we build 2 fires per day during shoulder season... one in the evening after we’ve lost the solar gain to the temp on the...
It really depends what kind of wood they are made of... figure that out and you know the BTU content... [MEDIA]