A two prong fork would round that set out nicely. Very authentic looking.
"Vise collectors anvils & clamps". They are an enabling group. Some guys make parts for old vises, so it is a good resources besides the wealth...
Very nice work. The repairs look great! It's pretty cool when you can take a broken piece of ironware and restore it back to use. On a FB page...
Here it is in a nutshell from another thread. The second project has done a bit of traveling. If I have the story right, Eric VWhad a Collins...
Not sure if you have seen this video posted here, but it is really good. [MEDIA]
Excellent. I fully support a young entrepreneur learning that a little hard work has value.
Midwinter, that is a very nice collection. If you are serious about re-homing, I would love to have the hewing axe in pic #5. I collect American...
Good grab. If your son is going to sell bundles of wood, I'd buy some for my outdoor wood oven. I can always use some pine to start it and...
I believe it was me. I used a 2" forster bit and turned a piece of white cedar fence post into Swiss cheese. Drilling it in a box kept the chips...
What are we looking at in the second picture? Is that a large wetland? It looks like the trees are thinned out in the foreground too. Yes, the...
The reflectix gives me a little more flexibility to get behind the baseboard heat pipe just below the floor joists and I have the gas line and...
Looks like the 24" is r- 30 and 38 for attic. Might just make sense to go 16" o.c. Foam board sounds good so far.
We have a fieldstone/mortar foundation with a few courses of concrete block. The basement is dry, the stones are sound and painted with...
What type of trees did you end up with? Did you check out the downed tree further up?
There is a Strunk near me looking pretty lonely and available. Missing some parts, but it spins, pull starter gone. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I can make one. I'll pm you.
Parts of the east coast were being considered on moving to Atlantic time last year. Could New England actually change time zones—and what...
Sun just about sets at 5 pm here. It is really appreciated.
Luna caught a mouse today. Looks like we are going wireless. [ATTACH]
Haha. The toe-grabber has been good here lately. She's into nerf gun darts now.