It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys.
My little girl loves banana bread. I'e found that the best I've ever had is if I buy the chiquita mix that they sell next to the bananas. I go by...
I need to get some of those, but I KNOW someone will walk in the house and across the pine floors with them on.
That'll teach ya! Next time, just request an uber. :yes:
Saw 50 here. Got out with a shovel and got the last of the ice off the parking area, and out of the ruts in the main driveway. My shoulder isn'...
At work they ship our product on skids with triangular bracing on to either side. They use wood for shims, it's about 3/4" thick and 6" wide by...
Chris Farley as a child?
I dragged the tree out into the woods then pulled all the lights down and put them away. Weird that the tree was still in good shape. Didn't drop...
48F and the house was down to 63F. Some Maple warming the stove back up.
I forgot that you made the decision to have the woods clearcut by a logging outfit. Makes more sense now.
Why did you sell your dozer?
50F @11PM? Contemplating weather I should relight the fire with a few sticks, or just go to bed, it's 65F in the house. Thinking bed.
What's crazy is the value of those trucks now! I'd love to buy another, but something tells me the shine would wear off pretty quick witg what I...
Sounds like a great idea!
[ATTACH]
If I recall correctly, GM sent a letter to all of us that owned one of the affected trucks, and offered a small amount more on trade in on a new...
[MEDIA]
I'm fresh out of wood on my porch, and grossly lacking the desire to reload it. Think I'll head out with the big tote and have enough for tonight...
The stove in the Woodstock showroom now has that side shelf on it. Give them a call and ask them to take a picture for you.
I'd be all over that if it were close.