Sorry to hear about your honey Rotti. Not fun. There's reason to hope you won't get it too... 3 years ago, my honey had it... I was 100% sure I'd...
I don't want two birthdays in a year. They are going fast enough... :rofl: :lol:... true that... ;)
Didn't see that... thx D... Happy Birthday Woodwidow ... :whistle:
Happy Birthday Jack Straw and all of the other hawduhs... :campfire::campfire:
Monin folks... :coffee:... and a little Zac at Red Rocks... ahhhhhh.. [MEDIA]
Hehehe... been there... hope you didn't do much damage to either... ;)
Monin all... :coffee:... lightly snowing, 1" so far, gonna snow all day. Perty outside. Have a safe day folks... :campfire:
Hopefully, competition across state lines will help. Eventually. Arrrrrrrrrrgh... :headbang:... I'm with ya WW... ;)
Nice... :fire:... :yes:
So far, so good here... you keep at it missy... ;)
Bet it helps a lot H... :yes:
Yes... is the short answer on "can" the Ecofans make a difference. "If" the fan is running well from the placement being optimal. Then... it "can"...
I bet that was impressive. Yeah, all that latest water can't get down into the ground cause it's frozen, so it mows over anything in it's path....
Monin all... :coffee:... things have re-frozen around here now. Rivers are still high with poss ice jams. We dodged the bullet with all the rain...
Yup, as bushpilot said... the speed of the fan's air carrying the stove's heated air, won't cool off in the short distance it moves it. Single...
Send some to Maine, wouldja Dave? I'm breakin' out with a rash lookin' at all that green grass out theya... :dex:... :D
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... OK I just spit my coffee all over the place... :picard:
You might also try "hanging" right side up with some type of supports under your armpits, similar to the top pads on crutches. Just a thought...
I agree Dennis. I find water is easier to "move" in liquid form at least... ;)... not as perty as snow tho.
It's an old downspout drain that I've changed to a surface drain area filled with crushed stone. I needed to remove a big pile of snow to give it...