Propane ain't any better , just paid $500+ to refill the tank 310.2 gal / 1.74 per - that got me all of Dec. and up to yesterday and the last 2...
Have you checked the power line to unit? with today's ground fault stuff weird things happen. Couple months back son called . Half his home was...
Controls or element if electric, Gas same but pilot light or spark starter- plus the flame sensor/ thermocouple. Electric elements connection...
Only time I got the flue bug was from that dang shot the ex made me get- she got it too - Karma., that was 30+ years ago haven't got one them...
Careful Clemsonfor, they got snow in Dallas ain't nothing safe. I remember ice and a little snow in the northern part of Florida about 1956.
that is what i just did got the h out of dodge as it were, quiet, an occasional car/truck runs past, neighbor next door about 100 yards or so....
Wellllllll it was worth it, pricy but worth evey penny:thumbs:. Course I am biased.
:faint:
yep about the size of it, Occupancy permit has to be posted- was on bulletin board right at entrance to shop- somehow it vanished ( oops...
Kinda the same with the guys/gals sent out by Ins co. - don't know squat about ins and outs of solid fuel devices, least wise the last 2 I had...
First the municipal code will be listed on the net for state and local gov. if it isn't (Which I highly doubt) then go to town and request a copy...
And the # 1 wise azz simplistic answer is ( drum roll ) when the fire is completely out.:thumbs: ( just had to )
just a note: checking moisture with a meter needs to be done on a fresh face of a split at Room temperature. ( wood needs to be a room temperature...
Geez and I though 24 hours was fast on mine last summer. Which totally ought me off gard.
You will need to determine if that is a prefab fireplace, or truley one built in place- picture makes it look like a prefab. REf. old -well that...
Man I know that gnawing feeling- had that when I was running a hotblast furnace- never trusted that thing. Automatic overfire damper and all.
Lot of stretch in any kind of rope and it snaps a lot easier than steel cable, both are dangerous when that happens. Rope is good on a capstan...
I seldom eat out. I stopped and got a burger at Wendy's a few weeks back $6.99 ( i was very hungry) otherwise I would have just left. I can make...
Having been nailed by a diamondback many many years ago- none of those slithery things are on my particular good list.
Heat wave here only -2 here at 630am, dang tranny line blew on the f250- that's going to put a dent in the wallet. Naturally the section that blew...