It's not a bad deal if you're not worried about speed......like in racing or something. That's a great price, and an added benefit of skip tooth...
I don't think your flue looked too bad, at least it wasn't big potato chip flakes everywhere. I clean both of my flues the week after Christmas...
They win a membership to the biggest family of great people they could ever ask for....it's a prize we try and give out to everybody ;)
And the steady base is amazing, once people get hooked, they stay around!! You guys and gals are all awesome!
You don't want that one.....lemme take that away for ya.....;)
Yes, 3-5" possible. I'll be shocked if we get 1" though....lol We received a chit pile of rain the other day ahead of the cold front. It seems...
We had 0° here last night, -2° being called for tonight. It's 80° in the house with both fires cruising along.........now if we'd just get some...
If the inside of your stove (glass and brick) is black, you're burning too cold. A clean burn with the right moisture content in your wood will...
Yeah, go ahead and laugh, but did yinz see blacksmith's baby pic? [ATTACH]
You guys are pretty funny, ain't ya? [ATTACH]
One of the best feelings in the world is helping out someone in need. We donated a big pile of firewood several years back, it was a nice...
It hit around -4°F here in the wee hours this morning, the coldest it's been in quite a while. Wind chill was around -18°F. I never did a IR...
It dammed near IS on fire at that temp!! :rofl: :lol:
We had the bucket truck lined up for a couple jobs this Saturday, but thanks the the high winds forecasted we'll have to put it off til Sunday....
Yeah, yeah...rub it in....;) I hear ya there, I'm loving this oak. That's pretty much all I have for this entire winter Yes I saw that, I'm...
Remember, when burning green or unseasoned wood, a lot of the energy generated is wasted evaporating the moisture. It also leads to crease and...
Probably some really nice blue/yellow flames....
...but the job required a good, deep freeze to get these big logs out, being the yard was an absolute sponge. Several underground springs,...
That's the secondary air tubes doing their magic! I love watching the secondaries running, especially when the stove is good and hot and you shut...
Milk and bread....lmao