Catalyst or secondary burn tubes?
I'm gonna go down the line here and ask each person; atalyst equipt or secondary burn tubes?
Oh yeah! Let the introductions begin!:salute:
Ya's done good! And it would be difficult to find a finer man with whom you could deal. Now, get yous behind out der and saw some big trees an put...
Knock offs, hot or beat senseless!
I've yet to look it up but that machine must cost a couple bushel baskets full of $100 bills!
^+1
Punk rockers?:rofl: :lol:
Hello owl! Goodby mice!:thumbs:
Well done and no fossil fuel used!:rofl: :lol: :salute:
So glad to see you up and running. But I figured it would take much more than that to keep an ornery old cuss like you down! Dennis you da...
:drool: :woodsign: :dex:
I looked up 'swamp ash' also kown as Carolina ash, and it doesn't grow in New York. The other species that came up under 'swamp ash' was green...
The length of 99% of chaps are measured from the top of the beltline and not the inseam. So I wear a 34" length in pants but a 40" length in...
Look at it this way, you got all the bad luck out of the way in the first 14 hours. The rest of the year is going to be smooth sailing!:dex:
You sir, and your father, are a better man than I! I'm not going out there until it hits at least 30° and at this rate that may not be until the...
Ahhhh man, just beautiful!:salute:
Yeah, my wife got an email about her iTunes account being locked. Funny thing, she doesn't have one, never has! SCAM!
Maybe dis here cold will kills some o' da creapy crawlers and sketters fur next year. I'ma hopin' so.