1.5 watt trickle charger. I run 150 watt pad on my oil pan . 100 on the tranny pan . 1200 watts to the block and a trickle charger to the...
I pack a G20 SF . couldn't imagine going to a 1911 . Had a G21SF that someone talked me out of in a trade that I will be replacing with another one. .
I have a Kimber Montana on layaway . Nice rifle !! Personally I wouldn't sell anything. Especially if the Savage has been a good rifle. Can...
+8 here and snowing. Calling for it to get up to +30 and some rain. I could do without that !!! Burning some poplar that I dug out yesterday....
I've heard different temps at when #2 that has gelled will ungel. I've never had the ability to wait till it warmed up so always needed to get...
Isn't there #1 diesel available there ? . I run mine 1 qt 2 cycle and 1 pint of Mystery oil and 8 oz Power Service white bottle per 20 gallons...
5 above here . Snowing. I'de rather have 30 below and clear.
9 under . poplar in the stove . The Copper Basin 300 Sled Dog race starts this morning here in Glennallen. Nice moderate temps and plenty of...
I was going to ask if u had the skidder chained up all the way around ? R u sleeping effectively ? I recently had a medical issue and found...
4 below and calm. Nice night . Poplar in the stove Sask , I know what you must be feeling !
DOZER or skidder ? I always had a problem with the deeper snow here as well. The last couple timber sales I bought I would just plow out to the...
3 below last I checked. Supposed to warm up some more. 0 would be nice . I need to process some wood and get it in the shed tomorrow. Poplar and...
WOW, talk about a January thaw.
Yes
4 hours, that was my goal every day. To get 4 near perfect hours on a grind or file job. . If I got a whole 6 1/2 hours on a chain and it was...
With round filing . Good consistent hand filing can be very good. But chisel filing can be done every bit as good and sometimes better than the...
Minus 9 atm Poplar in the stove.
I wonder if SF is on Arborist Site ??
Lets see , square file = stupid f----r Ill just call you SF . that way everyone will know who I'm talkin about. :p:rofl: :lol:. Now I'll go...
Of course it is.