From lisinopril? Usually there are zero side effects at most dosage levels, It can deplete potassium levels but usually doesn't but since most...
? So you think you can just borrow someone's grandkid whenever the mood strikes? Don't think it works that way.
At last, someone with a clue.
About time OM.
I was pulling some really low readings and actually brought my recording meter to show them.
White coat effect. Shirt is one thing my coat is entirely a different matter.
Larry pay attention to the time and you'll notice that the readings are being cached. That caching is being done by this site. This has been...
Lisinopril is not changed and can be 100% recovered from the urine it is what is known as a Brazilian pit viper chemical analog. I am at next to...
I had not rested long enough for that reading and the next one was 121/70 I usually can pull the readings that are good, my system locks up and...
Well up in these parts we would cut them a check for the minimum delivery and leave it for them. Call it a cod job but no local oil company knows...
Some of those headlights may be aimed too high and not legal.
I'll take it Larry, 130/71 at 57 meds all taken at 7:00 am.
Geezer nap time.
That is my driveway it still has a downhill, bottom is at the culvert. ETA Ma and Pa beaver have been known to dam up the culvert. It makes a...
Yes, there is, down the hill.
Welp it is just a bit warmer today it may get up to 47 might get rid of some the snow, doing the wharsh at the moment we are supposed to get 0.5...
It wasn't too cold that it froze nor too warm that it spoiled and was all citrus. I should have a fairly long slot to enjoy the grapefruit damm...
Oh yeah got a package delivery via USPS it didn't fit in the mailbox so they perched it between the mailboxes. It was fresh fruit any comments.
Hey, there is some concern over Ibuprofen, have you heard of it?
My wife says they were taught such in one of her classes.