Lmao I have given lessons to almost all the regulars here
lol me too but I've perfected it lol
evening scavenger hows you
lol some stuff to send steve kevin and dustin nothing husky or pioneer lol
im ok relax mode and coffee time
evening mikey hows you
im ok coffee and relax mode had to dig out some stuff
evening slacker mike hows you
evening tom hows you slacker lol
im ok need another coffee but scavenger is slacking worse than we do
lol evening guys how's everyone I was helping set more trusses today got them all braced up and got the floor down on the attic trusses It's...
lol wasnt a big enough of a cup
And besides you wouldn't bring me any coffee so I have to get it myself
lol morning scavenger how's you
I'm ok need coffee
Morning guys how's everyone
evening glen hows you
lol his winter crocs
lol ol blue shoes ?
Khntr85 can you help bocefus78 with some good angles and tips