Morning, fellas
Usually your local small hardware will carry black pipe and can cut it to any length you want
Use pipe about 3/4" longer than the thickness of the wall and thread fittings onto it
...buying every 346 in sight...
Back inside now. Got me a coffee going
Howdy men
2500hd ftw
18 this morning. 25 now.
I'm ok. Cleaned out along side the garage while I had pork roasts, loins, and ribs on the smoker. Finally nice enough to be outside
[MEDIA]
No idea. Guy said it was scored, which has never been a problem cleaning them up. pizzed me off when i tore it down and saw it like that
Just don't make it look like this one. 5100 eBay turd[ATTACH]
Oh. Customer saw. I've done one. It ran as good as a stock 346. I've heard that you need to raise the lower transfer wall a lot and it'll run...
Throw it out and swap on a 346 c/p?
My 8' ers were single pin already. I just eliminated the ballast and nutted wires together. The same place I bought them from had fa8 style single...
Next time it sits for awhile, pull the choke out and push it back in. That'll set the high idle and give it air instead of fuel. Or hold it wide...
If you like the stihls better, I have a few similar cc models I'd offer in trade....036, 361, 044....pm me if you're interested
I bet the needle isn't seating in the carb.
I think mine is an '02
I just got it last year. Has a good battery in it. I'll go out and video it tomorrow. It's actually smooth when it starts too. Doesn't spit and...