Wow, looks like a new house. You will think the same thing every time you drive in your yard. Looks so good, and will look that good for many...
[IMG]
No, didn't bring that one up to him. They compared that to Honda. Not duel fuel. I wanted to be able to tap into my big propane tanks so I...
We used to have rabbits around here, but no more! Now we have bob cats and coyotes, plus a whole bunch of other meat eaters. I would think...
I don't own one, but here are some interesting prices on mini splits. Search I first bought a Napoleon pellet stove. Performance was marginal....
Do you get help with any of that?
I much prefer snow over sleet/freezing rain. Snow can be shoveled or plowed. Ice is where it is until it melts. Ice cubes are about the...
I hope Scotty Overkill see that wood yard! Wow, very impressive. You sure are a worker bee.
so smart! [MEDIA]
Sam's club and BJ's both have them. About $35 I have two and am very impressed. I was in there when a man bought dozens of them to retrofit...
Our snow was not "wet" but it was very heavy and packed down like it had been walked on. Very dense.
Another thing that contributes to your problem is if you are not burning hot enough. Low fires for long periods will make a lot of ash. Is your...
[MEDIA]
Did you do the dollar test on the door gasket and ash door if it has one? [MEDIA]
This is one time I am glad my package was delayed. If the UPS driver had attempted to come up my hill he would be stuck and block the road. Our...
Like the lab. I have one built like him. Real English lab. The other lab is the American lab. A bit slimmer and not so big a head.
And as Sub endorsed, this is the guy to buy from if you are in our area. Very good pellets and service. You can go get your own, but you won't...
x7 Have a good day, some good food, and a few laughs.
so far OK, As long as we don't get ice, we should be OK. Hope you don't go out in this cold and try to clean up the yard. Hire someone. We...