I was talking to my dad this morning he was asking how much would we are burning. I did the math and came out with 220 SF in a month at this rate
Hell, if I go back to my old roommates garage I'll even know my jetting, and possibly clutching. Unless someone repainted the bench we wrote all...
Time and money are too tight to be buying a new sled which I would want to travel to ride properly. My back is too screwed to trail ride at this...
Thanks for the heads up, I had no idea that they were sold and parting ways with Suzuki. I'm probably going to buy something in the 99-03 range....
We really need to get this cold snap to break so you can venture outside and have something to do other than feeding the stove and searching for...
Locust bark is slimy and gross. It's a good thing the wood is worth it!
There's Chelsea Creek in Chelsea Ma, but I think I would pass on swimming in it.
That would be a problem for me too! Back when we were racing, my roommate and I would be at the cat dealer all the time. He was the one that got...
I have a pond out my front door, and groomed club trails out the back door. Do I want to build/buy something for playing on the ice....or for...
Lots of snowmobiles out on the lake, and going up and down my street today. I'm totally jealous and need to do something about this!
A friend of mine is a ford diesel tech too. He just sold his built 7.3 for. 6.7. He loves it. Another friend owns a tow company, he sold all his...
Isn't that the truth! I'm honestly not sure if I would buy another diesel only if the price was right. I don't need a truck, I just want one as...
Thanks! It was a fun project, but it's run its course for me. I want something nicer and about fifteen years newer though.
I did it myself. It has 2005 coil spring 1 ton axles too.
[ATTACH] 1997 7.3 Powerstroke
[ATTACH]
I need to make a dump run today, hopefully the truck won't gel! Still some summer fuel in the mix. Then I need to flush the plow pump, that' going...
For sure! Dont you agree Midwinter?
Firewood prices have definitely spiked around here.
Lol I've noticed!